Δ8 THC is perfect for those people looking for a unique cannabis experience without the intoxicating effects of Δ9 THC. The chemical differences between the two forms of THC are very small but they interact with your brain very differently! Δ9 THC is classified as an agonistic compound, which enhances or replicates the effects your brain is already experiencing while Δ8 THC is antagonistic, which does not. This is very important to those that state THC makes them anxious or paranoid. Unlike Δ9 THC, however, you will not experience some of the negative effects after taking Δ8 THC, including: dry mouth, paranoia, cloudy thinking, and anxiety. Instead, Δ8 THC will produce a mild and clear psychoactive effect, coupled with an uplifting feeling. Also, once the effects die down, you will not feel exhausted or drained.
Our 1ml Δ8 THC syringes are made of high-grade glass that can withstand heat. They can be used for dabbing. Each 1mL of distillate is infused with full spectrum botanical terpenes. Each terpene variety is made up of over 100 individual terpenes giving the user a mild psychoactive effect without paranoia or anxiety.
Our distillate is conveniently packaged in 1mL (1g) glass syringes. The distillate will be viscous when you receive it. Simply place the syringe in hot water and it will become viscous after a few minutes. Or, use light heat from a hair dryer or heat gun. Do NOT attempt to plunge the distillate out of the syringe without heating or the glass may break.
Dabbable products have a higher concentration of cannabinoids in each dose. Due to this fact, the after effects are generally much stronger than other methods. While smoking and vaping have a quick onset, dabbing has been described as being near-instantaneously felt. Dabs are much more potent than dry flower, so it’s good to know your tolerance and what effect you are looking for.
Directions for Use: Gently heat the glass syringe being careful not to melt the plunger or plastic tip. When the distillate is viscous (runny like an oil), gently press the plunger until desired amount of distillate exits the tip of the syringe.
Ingredients: Δ8 THC distillate, botanical terpenes and extracts
3rd party lab tested for potency and quality control.
Click here for 3rd Party Lab Test
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. ∆8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Other Important Notes About ∆8 THC and Other Cannabinoids
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow ∆8 THC. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether ∆8 THC is legal in their state or territory. Delta 8 Pro™ is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county.
- This product contains ∆8 THC and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% ∆9 THC.
Wholesale and Private Label available for this product. Inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.