Offered in a resealable mylar sachet with 10 gummies inside for a total of 250mg of ∆8 THC. Lab tested and 2018 Farm Bill Approved, these gummies contain less than 0.3% ∆9 THC.
Δ8 THC is perfect for those people looking for a unique cannabis experience without the intoxicating effects of Δ9 THC. The chemical differences between the two forms of THC are very small but they interact with your brain very differently! Δ9 THC is classified as an agonistic compound, which enhances or replicates the effects your brain is already experiencing while Δ8 THC is antagonistic, which does not. This is very important to those that state THC makes them anxious or paranoid. Unlike Δ9 THC, however, you will not experience some of the negative effects after taking Δ8 THC, including: dry mouth, paranoia, cloudy thinking, and anxiety. Instead, Δ8 THC will produce a mild and clear psychoactive effect, coupled with an uplifting feeling. Also, once the effects die down, you will not feel exhausted or drained.
With edibles, cannabinoids travel first to your stomach then to your liver before getting into your bloodstream and brain. Because your body breaks down the cannabinoid more thoroughly, the effects may feel stronger. Effects will be felt within 30 minutes to 2 hours after consumption. Due to this delay, some users may take more in the meantime and can possibly have unwanted side effects, so please be cautious with dosing.
Recommended Use: These gummies can be stimulating so we recommend starting slow with 1/2 a gummy. Take out 1 gummy and cut in half. Chew 1/2 gummy completely before swallowing. Wait 1-2 hours before consuming an additional 1/2 gummy.
Ingredients: Organic tapioca, organic cane sugar, fruit pectin, filtered water, natural flavor extracts, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural fruit and vegetable extracts for color.
3rd party lab tested for potency and quality control.
Click here for 3rd Party Lab Reports
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Δ8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Other Important Notes About Δ8 THC and Other Cannabinoids
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow Δ8 THC. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether Δ8 THC is legal in their state or territory. Delta 8 Pro™ is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county.
- This product contains Δ8 THC and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% Δ9 THC.