Δ10 THC tends to have a weaker affinity for binding to the CB1 receptors, resulting in milder effects than Δ9 and Δ8. According to some users, the effects of Δ10 are more akin to a sativa high, providing energizing effects, whereas Δ8 is reported to be more sedating. It’s also said to be more of a head buzz than a full body high, providing uplifting, euphoric effects and a boost of energy and creativity.
Our Δ8 THC with Δ10 THC (25%) vape cartridges are infused with full spectrum botanical terpenes. Each terpene variety is made up of over 100 individual terpenes giving the user a mild psychoactive effect without paranoia or anxiety.
Our vape cartridges are 510 thread and are best used with a battery that has a warming feature and a button. However, they will also work with several breath or “draw” activated batteries. Our cartridges are lab tested and Certified Lead-Free. They have a ceramic heating element and lead-free glass.
Vaping delivers cannabinoids into your lungs where it passes directly into your bloodstream and then your brain. The effects will be felt rather quickly, from a few seconds to a few minutes of inhaling. Quick on-set also means a quick off-set which means your experience will not last quite as long as an edible as the cannabinoids are metabolized much faster with this method.
Recommended Use: Screw cartridge in to battery and remove protective cover on mouthpiece. Press button on battery and gently inhale for 2-3 seconds. These cartridges can hit hard, so take small puffs. Exhale the vapors within 1-2 seconds. There is no need or benefit for holding in your vapors for a length of time. Store your vape cartridge upright, at ambient temperature and out of direct sunlight to prevent leakage.
Size: 1mL Δ10 THC (250mg) + Δ8 THC (approximately 650mg)
Serving Size: 1 puff
Ingredients: Δ8 THC oil derived from 100% industrial hemp, Δ10 THC, blend of full spectrum botanical terpenes and extracts.
100% Natural. No harmful cutting agents used.
Click here for 3rd Party Lab Reports
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Δ8 and other cannabinoids may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Other Important Notes About Δ8 and Other Cannabinoids
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow Δ8 THC. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether Δ8 THC is legal in their state or territory. Delta 8 Pro™ is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county.
- This product contains Δ8 THC and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% Δ9 THC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.