Our Fuchem™ Δ9 THC + CBN Aquanoid™ is a concentrated cannabinoid micro emulsion that is soluble in any hot or cold beverage. The 300mg of active cannabinoids are fully solubilized to the smallest molecular size possible allowing your body to rapidly absorb them into the bloodstream. Each serving size has 3mg of Δ9 THC + 3mg of CBN for a total of 6mg per serving.
Here are some of the benefits of our new water-soluble solution
- Rapid onset – usually with 15 minutes of consumption.
- Easy to make dispensary quality edibles at home with Aquanoid.
- 100% Natural Ingredients (no soaps, surfactants or harmful chemicals).
- Smallest particle size possible for the highest bioavailability.
- Completely dissolves in any liquid and will not fall out of solution. This is a true nano emulsion.
- Highly efficacious giving consumers the best sensory experience possible.
Our Fuchem™ Aquanoid™ has 150mg ∆9THC and 150mg CBN in each 50mL airless pump. Each pump is 1mL and contains 3mg ∆9THC and 3mg CBN.
Δ9 is the traditional form of THC, known as the cannabinoid molecule in marijuana that has long been recognized as the main psychoactive ingredient. It is more potent than Δ8 or Δ10 and the most popular form of THC. CBN is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that was the first to be isolated and was originally thought to be the main reason for the psychoactive effects of marijuana before discovering THC. It is considered “mildly psychoactive” due to the fact it can be a powerful sedative as studies have shown to increase sleep time. Other research shows that CBN can help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain and inflammation. Together, they create a highly relaxing combination.
How to use Aquanoid™
Aquanoid™ will completely dissolve in any hot or cold beverage. To use, simply press down on the airless pump to dispense 1 serving of syrup into your drink of choice. Stir, shake or mix for 30 seconds to completely dissolve. Dissolve thoroughly before consuming. If adding ice, wait until the syrup has completely dissolved into the beverage, then add ice.
Aquanoid™ can be added to water, juice, milk, coffee, tea, beer, wine, spirits and many more. Get creative and share your experience with us!
This product is vegan-friendly.
3rd Party Lab Tested for quality assurance.
Click here for 3rd Party Lab Reports
Bottle Size: 50mL
Serving Size: 1mL (approximately 1 pump)
Servings per Bottle: 50
Cannabinoids per Serving: 3mg ∆9THC + 3mg CBN
Total Cannabinoids: 300mg (150mg ∆9THC + 150mg CBN)
Other Aquanoid Benefits include:
- Fast Acting Cannabinoids
- Easy to create beverages at home
- Rapid Onset – approximately 15 minutes
- Systemic Delivery
- Neutral Taste
- Packaged in a 50mL airless pump so there is no waste and you get 100% of the product out of the bottle
- Travel Friendly
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Δ8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Made in a GMP facility and legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
Other Important Notes About Δ8 THC and Other Cannabinoids
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- This product contains Δ8 THC and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% Δ9 THC.
Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.